Butterflies Invasion:
I like it, its clean, simple. Very well done.
Hobo?:
Pretty weird, but, entertaining to see. Has some nice loops, but should make the fps a bit slower so it wont look all jerky.
Pink Circulo:
Nice way of imagination. Need to have more animations though, not only one. Nice use of frames.
Green Dragoooon:
Nice rotation, and a good use of Alpha. But, should as well focus on fps if not intentionally.
Blue Shrooms:
What is this? Some weird thing out of hell?? No, this just poor, didn't even have a good quality what so ever. Needed more time and effort. Gosh damn, no, just no.... haha
Shippuden Leaps:
Very nicely done, I like the way each jump is the correct jump. Its very clean and simple yet interesting to watch. Good job.
K and M:
Nice usage of Motion Tweening. Make sure to edit your graphics well, a few stray marks there, but other than that. Nice way of changing Color.
Steart:
Like the way how everything is used. Good way of using the Motion Paths and Alpha. No complaints.
Bee VS Penguin:
Like the Tweeing like the rotation. Abuse the power of fps so it wont look jerky.
Patos:
Used Tweening to its max as done so. Made everything go everywhere.. Beware..
El Demonio:
Like it, love it, first story I like. Nice usage of tweening.
Chicken Eats:
Next story I like. Nice way of using the timeline and its frames. The color in the end is nice and well and creative.
No comments:
Post a Comment