Monday, February 14, 2011

Re-creationism



I have Re-created Matthew's Maya Pokéball.

In the Maya software, I have used many tools, and as well as just making the object by look since my schoolmate posted Fair instructions. Used the cursor tool, move tool, rotate tool, and the scale tool. As well as the Blinn Menu.



1. Made a sphere with the option of cutting it in an even half.
2. Duplicate it to have to Half Sphere objects.
3. Adjust one of the Half Sphere for it to be bottom up and the other being the opposite.
4. Made them connect but a bit separated to be an almost complete Sphere.
5. Created a Torus to be the same circumference as the half sphere and put it in between them.
6. Made a small cylinder and input it on the objects middle far right center.
7. Made a smaller cylinder and placed it on the other cylinder
8. Fitted them to size
9. Changed the color of each object by using the Blinn menu to their respected colors.
10. Saved and made.

 I made some editing into changing the color.

No comments: