Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tres cosas que aprendi en Maya

In the good ol Maya software that the school has provided us. I have learned a few things in this program.
Such as:

  • Being able to extrude vertices and edges to form into my liking.
  • To Stretch out or in the vertices by using the move tool and modifying the edges.
  • To bridge two components with one another.

There was also a few challenges I had to face during this project:

  • Bridging the two objects and for it to work properly
  • As well to changing the settings and to reset them to have the tools work properly

The one resolution, that I got during this whole project development, was:

    • Creating objects and remaking ones sketch is a whole lot harder than I have ever thought, but it is a very enjoyable experience and I will master this to create great Animations and a great Animator.

No comments: