The first finished project I did on Maya. My MataEmpire. Honestly, I started this on the beginning of the school year when I just wanted to look around Maya while the others finished their flash work ^_^
The Pokeball created from recreation, give Tito the props
The first project in class that we all made, took a while though.
I actually created this before we all finished the above helmet, haha, Its a Creeper Suit V in Minecraft. Took a while to give color.
The creation that I took to the next level, with lighting and rendering. Still when the Helmet was in production.. I assume. Helmet took longer than needed.
After the creation of the Helmet, the class needed to modify the helmet and make it as their own. Heres my creation, has a lot of smooths haha.
The project I hoped for to be the project grade. Honestly, look at it, the best gosh darn Maya Grass creation in history. Would you believe that I couldn't add a flame effect on this magnificent creation? Haha
The recent project I have completed taking it to the Animation level. Couldn't make a video, but its basically the dominos falling down creating the domino effect. Featuring, the magnificent grass as its plane, since it could not be its own grade, it should be featured for it would be a waste to not use it. A true work of art, Animation to its simplest Max ^_^
Thanks for viewing these images of mine. Have a lovely day now.
















No comments:
Post a Comment