Monday, January 31, 2011

Essence of Loss

This Maya project I have created, is a pretty suited one. I actually made this a while back. The whole Pre-Empire of mine and such, but, I have modified it to the fullest of my known knowledge. I learned a few new things, such as how to change the color of the object using Blinn, how to see the different perspectives and its hierarchy, changing its discoloration views, the Status tab uses, and to use some interesting effects on an object or more. There were some things that I disliked, such as how it didn't come out how I wanted it too, or how it wasn't moving as it should have. In all, I liked this Empire of mine. It was smooth and very appealing thing to look at.

Also, because of its epic editing and appealingness... every time I tried to open my File, it immediately crashes and turns off Maya. So I was unable to print the images or to upload the image into Blogger.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

No comments: