Finish my team's BPA Animation Project.
Specific: Finish the project in time and in good taste
Measure: To study the works and supply the necessary tools to finish
Action: Set up meetings with my group and think of ideas and make it happen
Reasonable: Meet up with my group and talk about the project
Timely: Each day, discuss our assignments of the day, and get this project done.
My short term goal, for this moment of class, is to make and finish the Animation Project my group and I are trying to complete. This isn't really much of a long term goal, but a Short term goal. Since, my group and I only have about 8 days left. We'll need to study what our project really is about and how we'll be able to finish with the right tools. We'll have meetings and random discussions when we come to it, as well as creating our storyboard. This'll be a challenge to complete, but with each team member finish to their job and do it well enough to pass. I know it will be a great project with outstanding results. We will finish.
No comments:
Post a Comment